Athens – Greece, 29 March, 2016
The World Federation of Trade Unions WFTU expresses militant solidarity with the great national mobilization of workers convened by the Federation of Construction Workers of Peru affiliated with Building TUI/UITBB and the General Confederation of Peruvian Workers, CGTP, affiliated to the WFTU, for 6 April 6, to claim:
– Full respect of the right to collective bargaining by branch at national level.
– The rejection of neoliberal policies and a change in economic policy
– The halting of murders of union leaders of the Construction Workers’ Federation led by comrade Mario Huaman.
– That an end be put to the insecurity of citizens, including unionized workers.
– To give consideration and to resolve the platform of struggle of the CGTP.
– That an end be put to electoral fraud and attempts to impose corrupt mafias of the right wing in the next presidential elections in Peru.
On behalf of the WFTU, always in solidarity with the struggle of the working class of Peru,
The Secretariat of the WFTU